Welcome to NAHS's regular Teacher Feature!
1. What’s your favorite memory associated with your favorite team, Notre Dame?
Going out to South Bend with my kids to see their 1st game in Indiana.
2. If you could choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Pizza-tastes the best anytime of the day.
3. If you could customize any tie, what would it look like?
It would have all of my favorite sports teams on the same tie (Mets, Notre Dame, Knicks, and Giants).
4. What about math made you want to teach it for the rest of your life?
[I] always enjoyed the subject, and when I tutored in college, I felt like I made it easy for the kids to learn.
5. What is your favorite math related joke?
What did the little tree say to the parent when it was older? Geometry.
6. If you could live in the universe for any movie, tv, or book, what would it be, and why?
Star Wars--it would be cool flying around planet to planet in hyperspace meeting all of the cool creatures.
7. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Play baseball or coach baseball full-time.
8. Knowing what you are now, what advice would you give to your high school aged self?
Take school seriously and work as hard as you can, but have fun and enjoy the process (get involved in everything you can).